- IP Addresses, Internet Browsers, Operating Systems, Domain Names:
When you enter our website, we may collect your computer’s IP address. The IP address does not identify you as an individual, but does identify your Internet service provider. Other non-personally identifiable information that we may collect include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used, and the domain name of the website from which you visited our site. The information is aggregated to provide broad demographic information, such as the geographic location of visitors and how long they stay on our site. Collecting this type of information allows us to administer our site, diagnose server problems, analyze trends and statistics, and provide better customer service.
When you visit our website, we may send ‘cookies’ to your computer. A cookie is a small text file or piece of data that a website that you visit can place or save onto your computer. Cookies do not themselves contain any personally identifiable information. However, if you provide such personally identifiable information to us (such as by registering for an Internet related service or password provided by us), such information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
There are two types of cookies.
- The first type saves a file for a longer period of time onto your computer, and it can remain on your computer after you shut it off. Such cookie could be used, for example, to tell a visitor what information on the website has been updated since his or her last visit to that website.
- The second type of cookie is called ‘session cookie.’ While you are visiting a website, session cookies are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. This could be done, for example, to keep track of what language you have chosen at the website. Session cookies are not stored for a long period of time on your computer, since they disappear when you close your web browser.
We may use third parties to assist us in collecting or processing information obtained through cookies.
– to compile anonymous statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing;
– to analyze sales data;
– to conduct marketing research;
– to user adapt website content or functions;
– to provide assistance to, or track site visits of users, of certain Internet-based services;
– to enable users with passwords to re-enter certain web pages without having to re-type previously typed information.
- How to avoid cookies:
- Personally Identifiable Information:
We will not collect your personally identifiable information without your knowledge and permission, nor will we sell or rent any such data. In order to provide you with a specific product, service, or information or to process a transaction, we may request your personally identifiable information. This information may for example include your name, title, shipping address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, telefax numbers, and/or credit card information. Personally identifiable information is only collected when necessary to provide a product, service, or information, process a transaction, or if you submit it to us for other purposes, for instance if applying for employment.
- For matters related to personal integrity, email us at email@example.com
Dynapac Compaction Equipment AB ©2021