About usDynapac is a leading supplier of high tech soil and asphalt rollers, light equipment and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices, and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Our offerDynapac is looking for a Logistic Coordinator (m/f/d). The position will be based in Wardenburg - Germany.
As Logistics coordinator you will be a part of the Supply chain team which is responsible for securing our targets for inbound and availability performance for spare parts being delivered from our Dynapac Distribution Center.
You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
- You will be highly involved in the optimization projects of our new Dynapac Distribution Center
- We see you as a driving part of the logistics processes and its development.
- You will be a global key player in logistics and supporting other functions
- Work pro-actively to ensure the logistics performance
This function is to ensure that we meet our predefined logistics KPI: s on a global view. There will be a close interaction with different teams such as purchasing, planning, IT and customer care. You are a part of the Supply chain team, supported by and reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
Here is a list of Logistics coordinator main tasks but not limited to this
- Drive Monthly Distribution Center performance meeting preparations (Europe, USA, China)
- Supplier accuracy follow up with planners - Report & Evolution
- Supplier follow up on logistics KPI: s
- Coordinating supplier excellence program with purchasing
- Support purchasing localization driven by Division
- Implement supplier systems
- Global transportation analysis
- Link between Purchasing/Planning
- Inventory management systems lead
- Design and analyze solutions for transportation optimization, processes and methods
- Drive packaging optimizations
- Projects (lead & member)
About youEducational requirements
- Completed commercial or logistical education
- Further training to become a technician or master is an advantage
- At least 4 years of working-experience
- Knowledge of MRP systems, preferable SAP S4/HANA
- Good knowledge in MS Office
Experience requirements & Knowledge
- Experience within logistics projects, improvement work or other relevant area
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Process and project management skills
- Teamwork skills and leadership capabilities
- Ability to adapt to change and drive changes
- Service/customer oriented profile
- Well organized with structure
- Fluent in English
- Experience in transport processes is in your advantage
You will work in an international environment with many contacts within and outside the company. We work independently and in groups, which means that you will collaborate in project teams or run individual projects. We expect you to take initiative and being "hands on" in a dynamic environment. You will need to express yourself in English, both orally and in writing. As a person you are driven, structured and analytical and you can make decisions. We see you as a team player and motivator and you believe in the value of teamwork.
Act customer oriented by offering an excellent service and establishing a good relationship with your internal and your external customers.
Travelling is a natural part of this position.
How to apply:
Apply directly via Connecting Roads or send your application to
HR - Birke Eickhorst
For further information please contact the Recruiting Manager
Freddy Lessmeister/ Vice President Aftermarket Logistics
Henrik Bengtsson / Supply Chain Manager