Wardenburg, Germany/ TBD
Our offerJob description
Dynapac International is looking for a Global Aftermarket Dealer Manager to grow our aftermarket business in the territory (Belgium The Netherlands Baltics East and South Africa). Your mission is to develop the global Aftermarket strategy, delivering more Aftermarket products and Service.
As Global Aftermarket Dealer Manager, you will work closely with our dealer together to further strengthen our brand and take initiatives to increase our sales in Aftermarket.
You will be reporting to the Director International Sales.
- Develop the Aftermarket strategy for our dealers. Be in close contact with our Dynapac people in the region.
- Substantially grow the volume of the Dynapac Aftermarket business including parts and services, while maintaining a solid profit level
- Agree upon specific sales targets with dealers and follow-up on performance.
- Safeguard and support setting up a strong and highly motivated service team, internally and with the dealers. They should be trained in line with the guidelines from the Dynapac Training Manager.
- Work in close cooperation with Technical Service Managers in Business Units
- Follow-up customer acceptance and performance of our products and services
- Ensure that we are offering a safe and healthy occupational working environment.
- Lead and coach the people towards continuous success
Experience requirements & knowledge
- Diploma/bachelor degree or technician with good Dynapac knowledge and commercial skills
- Experience in Service and Aftermarket and solid understanding of Dynapac products and applications
- Experience in sales and marketing of parts and accessories of road equipment
- Proven business and results oriented background
- Hands-on experience from the field and have a clear understanding of how to develop the Aftermarket through dealers
- Customer Center experience, and/or similar experience is a plus
- Ability to cooperate with customers and stakeholders at different levels
- You are fluent in English and other languages is a major advantage
- You can lead and develop people
- You are very open-minded and like to take initiatives
- You are customer driven, service minded and supportive
- You are willing to travel on regular basis
- You keep deadlines and are committed to tasks given with high quality deliverables
- You are self-starter and able to work well in internal and external teams
- Independent and varied tasks with a wide range of further training and career opportunities
- Optimal training and support by a motivated team
- Friendly working atmosphere in an international environment
- Flexible workinghours
- 30 days of vacation
- Mobile working (if suitable)
- Company pension scheme (metal pension)
- Hansefit company fitness
- Bicycle leasing including insurance and employer subsidy
- Company health management such as Hansefit company fitness and company supplementary health insurance
- Free fruit every day
- Various company events (e.g. barbecue, Christmas party, department party)
How to apply
Please send your application letter and CV to Bewerbung Deutschland (Bewerbung@dynapac.com)
HR - Marit Ullrich email@example.com