Wardenburg, Germany or Karlskrona, Sweden
About usDynapac is a leading supplier of high tech soil and asphalt rollers, light equipment and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices, and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Dynapac is a regional rooted company with many international career prospects. Continue to shape your future actively as Partner on the road ahead!
We are looking for a Global Product Manager for our Digital Solutions for our Roller, Paver and Compact Equipment Portfolio.
If you want a challenging job in the rapidly growing and highly dynamic area of Digital Solutions, this role might be the one you are looking for. As we transition into the digital age, your mission is to strengthen our Digital Solutions offering. You are to strategize, conceptualize and drive the portfolio development with the aim of enhancing customer experience and satisfaction. You will be the change agent with the aim of delivering an enhanced and uniform Digital Experience across our range of equipment and services. And you will grow the business by identifying various opportunities including new revenue streams. You will be joining a team of Global Product Managers and will report directly to our Global Marketing Manager.
· Monitor the industry trends understand the customer requirements, pain points through activities like Customer Segmentation, Voice of the Customer
· Adapt the roadmap based on the market/ customer insights & foresight and our strategy
· Maintain the portfolio in a way that drives customer satisfaction by leading product planning
· Investigate options & initiate development of new solutions through Business Cases by collaborating with various parties including sales team, customers and global service
· Develop Product Master Specifications in collaboration with the cross-functional team within the organization and with service providers
· Drive projects from feasibility to market launch across the organization on a global basis
· Create value proposition-based content for sales & marketing material in close collaboration with the communication team
· Create and implement Go To Market strategies
· Grow the business by identifying new revenue streams, devising new business models.
· Product training for sales, support team, partners and customers as required· Basic technical support for products on products and application
Please apply preferable directly via our internal job market Connecting Roads or send your application letter and CV to HR department (email@example.com) no later than 18th May 2023.
experience requirements & KnowledgE:
· University degree ot equivalent with industry expirience
· Ability to bring clarity and simplify
· Understanding of compaction and paving business, application, and products
· Ability to cooperate with customers and stakeholders at different levels
· Market knowledge and ability to navigate a dynamic competitive landscape
· Fluency in English; other languages are meriting
· Expertise in Microsoft Office 365, skills in setting up SharePoint environments is an asset
· Customer driven and supportive team player able to live our brand promise Your partner on the road ahead
· Open-minded with a drive to find solutions
· Be a change agent
· Good at networking with solid communication skills
· Analytical thinking, organization, and planning skills
· Willing to travel on a regular base