Karlskrona or Malmö, Sweden
Dynapac is a leading supplier of high-tech soil and asphalt rollers, light equipment and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Dynapac is part of the FAYAT Group.
Technical Product Marketeer - Dynapac
We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude and willingness to be part of the Global Marketing Team Compaction in Karlskrona, Sweden. You will have your own area of responsibility and will support our Global Product Managers for asphalt and soil rollers including digital solutions. This is a great opportunity if you want to grow and develop in a global and entrepreneurial environment active in areas of digitalization and electrification. We are looking for a team member who can contribute to our growth and who strives for long-term development within our global organization and with ambitions to move internationally.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Communications to maintain & create content for sales material, brochures, and presentations
- Collaborate with Product Managers on pre-defined tasks for product development & support including Voice Of Customer, business cases, value propositions, competitor comparisons
- Technical Support to our sales teams
- Generate Market & Customer insights & foresight
- Conduct research and analysis intended to drive customer experience
- Support in organize campaigns and monitor progress as well as promotional events, exhibition and agile projects and queries
This position requires travelling.
Experience and educational requirements
- Technical- or Marketing degree either recently graduated or a few years of experience
- Fluency in English; other languages are meriting
- Commercial awareness and creativity
- Understanding of market research techniques and data analysis
- IT skills; exposure to new generation of tools and solutions
- You are customer driven and supportive team player able to live our brand promise Your partner on the road ahead
- You are good at networking with solid communication skills orally and in writing
- You are analytical and work in a structured way
- You have a positive mindset
Country and city description
Position will be based in Karlskrona or Malmö Sweden
Further information and contact
Seby Joseph, Global Marketing Manager, Compaction
Mobile: +46 767214719
We will review applications continuously and encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.