Pune or Bangalore, India
Global Product Manager - Digital Solutions
We are looking for a Global Product Manager for our Digital Solutions for our Roller, Paver and Light Equipment portfolio.
If you want a challenging job in the rapidly growing and highly dynamic area of Digital Solutions, this role might be the one you are looking for. As we transition into the digital age, your mission is to strengthen our Digital Solutions offering. You are to strategize, conceptualize and drive the portfolio development with the aim of enhancing customer experience and satisfaction. You will be the change agent with the aim of delivering an enhanced and uniform digital experience across our range of equipment and services. And you will grow the business by identifying various opportunities including new revenue streams. You will be joining our team Global Product Marketing Team being based in India and a direct report to Global Marketing Manager based in Karlskrona, Sweden.
The main responsibilities for the Product Manager Digital Solutions are
- Monitor the industry trends understand the customer requirements, pain points through activities like customer segmentation, "Voice of the Customer"
- Adapt the roadmap based on the market/ customer insights & foresight and our strategy
- Maintain the portfolio in a way that drives customer satisfaction by leading product planning
- Investigate options & initiate development of new solutions through business cases by collaborating with various parties including sales team, customers and global service
- Develop product master specifications in collaboration with the cross-functional team within the organization and with service providers
- Drive projects from feasibility to market launch across the organization on a global basis
- Create value proposition-based content for sales & marketing material in close collaboration with the communication team
- Create and implement "Go To Market" strategies
- Grow the business by identifying new revenue streams, devising new business models.
- Product training for sales, support team, partners and customers as required
- Basic technical support for products on products and application
Experience requirements & knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / business
- Ability to bring clarity and simplify
- Experience in the road building, earthmoving, or agriculture equipment business
- Ability to cooperate with customers and stakeholders at different levels
- Fluency in English
- Customer driven and supportive team player able to live our brand promise Your partner on the road ahead
- Open-minded with a drive to find solutions
- Good at networking with solid communication skills
- Analytical thinking, organization, and planning skills
- Willing to travel internationally
Seby Joseph, Global Marketing Manager, Compaction
Mobile: +46 767214719
Please apply before October 10, 2023.. We will review applications continuously and encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.