About usDynapac is a leading supplier of high tech soil and asphalt rollers, light equipment and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices, and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Dynapac is looking for a Technical Service Specialist (m/w/d). The position will be based in Wardenburg - Germany
As Dynapac's Technical Service Specialist (m/f/d), you are part of the virtual training team and the technical support team, which is responsible for both training and service to ensure the quality and functionality of our products in the field by supporting our Customer Center and dealer with technical information and technical training.
- Providing technical support and training to our Customer Center and dealer
- Be part of the virtual training team
Main responsibilities are
- Support and guidance of worldwide service engineers with technical questions and problems in maintenance and operation of asphalt pavers, material feeders and light compaction equipment with a focus on the material feeder
- Finding solutions to machine or application errors together with various internal departments, or OEM product partners
- Participation in the internal change management system (VDOC) to track product changes
- Work with the Service Ticket System, chair the product related TCM process and prepare information for the Local Product Quality Meeting (LPQM)
- Support the virtual training team with product related training
Experience requirements & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of electrics, hydraulics and mechanics
- Knowledge in asphalt application is a further benefit
- Good presentation skills
- Completed vocational training with several years of work experience in Road construction, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Further education as technician or foreman would be an advantage
- Good skills in MS Office; PPT, Word, Excel
- Fluently English & German is mandatory, both verbal and written. Other languages are a plus.
- Result driven: have a drive for result which means that you put in the ambition and the effort to achieve results and accept accountability
- You are a dynamic and result-oriented team player
- You plan and work in a systematic and organized way, follow directions and procedures, commit to objectives and goals, drive activities and follow up to deliver results.
- You think broad with a holistic view, are open to new ideas and experiences, handle situations and problems with innovation and creativity and drive continuous improvement.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to establish relations and networks with people inside and outside the organization.
- Willingness to travel within the region and internationally
- Attractive remuneration with special payments
- 30 days of vacation
- Hansefit company fitness
- Very good induction and support in the team
- Responsible for varied tasks with varied further training and career opportunities
- A friendly working atmosphere in an international environment
- Supplementary company health insurance
How to apply:
Apply directly via Connecting Roads or send your application to
For further information please contact the Recruiting Manager
Detlef von Döllen
Technical Service Manager