Dynapac is a leading supplier of high-tech soil and asphalt rollers, light equipment and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Dynapac is part of the FAYAT Group.
Our offerWe are looking for a Service Engineer with the right Attitude
You are able to provide our customers with the highest level of uptime by providing professional and efficient support of Dynapac Equipment. Position is Field / Workshop Based and reporting to Donna Knowles.
- To promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer machines
- To effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment, field and workshop based.
- To carry out PDI and commissioning of new equipment.
- To carry out machine inspections
- To identify required parts to effect repairs.
- To complete job sheets correctly and return in a timely manner.
- Work with service manager to plan and organize daily and weekly visit schedules.
- To be aware of, and apply, Health and Safety regulations in the workshop and on site.
- To apply good standards of engineering practice at all times.
- To maintain test instruments, to ensure they remain in good condition.
- To effectively promote the Dynapac company image.
- To perform related duties as required.
Educational and experience requirements:
- Product and service knowledge of plant and machinery
- Customer focused
- Experience of servicing plant and machinery
- Ability to diagnose and repair plant and machinery
- Self motivated
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Lives within geographical area
- Currently working within the area of servicing construction equipment
- Good standard of knowledge of the construction industry
- Road Construction Experience
- PC literate
- Clean driving license
- Must be prepared to work outside and to travel overseas when required
- Occasional night shifts and weekend works.
- Training on specialist equipment will be provided
Last application date is 10 November and please contact Jonathan Beale for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).