Dynapac is a leading supplier of high-tech soil and asphalt rollers, light equipment, and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Dynapac is part of the FAYAT Group.
Dynapac is looking for a highly motivated and creative Communication Specialist. You will be part of our global Dynapac Communication team and work closely with our Product Marketing teams as well as our Competence Development team.
- Coordinate and execute communication hands-on tasks in line with our communication and brand strategies.
- Coordinate and develop relevant sales support material and activities for business unit compaction product portfolio, aftermarket and competence development, such as print material, social media, web content etc.
- Lead and coordinate exhibitions and events.
- Safeguard the brand identity and push our brand promise.
- Continuously develop our communication output and channels to suit field demands.
- Continues working on shared communication tasks and projects within the communications mission (internal communication projects, newsletters, social media, campaigns, and events).
Create highly professional communication output, ensuring both efficiency and compliance with internal and external regulations to increase market shares and sales. Safeguard and support our Dynapac brand promise. Promote synergies between operational units.
- Experience in a communication position covering both internal and external communication.
- Experience from exhibition and event coordination.
- You should have a good understanding of new media and communications technologies. Experience working in a multicultural and international environment is also preferred.
- It is a plus if you have an awareness of the Road Construction business/construction area and product range.
- We are looking for an excellent communicator holding degree qualifications in Communication, Journalism or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Excellent skills in Creative Suites; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good skills in MS Office
- Creative writing skills
- Knowledge of web publishing tools, social media, and its marketing processes
- Excellent command of English is necessary both oral and written.
- You are customer driven and supportive.
- You are very open-minded and like to take initiatives.
- You are self-starter and able to work well in a team.
- You are hands-on and get things done in a pragmatic way.
- You keep deadlines and are committed to tasks given.
City and country description
For further information, please contact the recruiting manager:
Communication & Competence Development Manager
Mobile: +49 152 08 91 47 50
How to apply:
Please apply preferable directly via our internal job market Connecting Roads no later than 30th of November.