Dynapac is a leading supplier of high-tech soil and asphalt rollers, compact equipment, and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Dynapac is part of the FAYAT Group.
Dynapac UK Ltd is searching for a Technical Service Supervisor. You will be based in Rugby, England, and report directly to the Aftermarket Manager Dynapac UK Ltd.
The main responsibilities for the Technical Service Supervisor are:
To act as a liaison, provide product/services technical support, coordinate with customers field support and services looking for a complete solution to our customers' needs.
- Provide top customer service - providing customers with support and technical assistance as needed
- Provide technical training to our customers.
- Answer external and internal customers and service engineers' queries and action accordingly.
- Coordinate together with the Customer Service Administrator technical support/services for our customers.
- In coordination with Customer Service Administrator handle service invoicing keeping the necessary records for customers machines.
- Provide an efficient administrative service for warranty claims and procedures in liaison with service engineers.
- Proactively update information/databases in our online tools (e.g., Dyn@link, Monday)
- Participate in the development and creation of helpful content for customers and prospects.
- Participate in the evaluation and improvement of customer satisfaction KPIs and metrics.
Experience requirements & Knowledge
- Ability to decipher customer queries, providing technical solutions to customer needs
- Strong technical/engineering experience is essential
- Good understanding of hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Experience in the usage of software and specialized tools for diagnosis
- Customer care mindset and detail oriented
- Well organised, able to prioritise work and ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with others to problem solve and drive continuous improvement
- Personally accountable and committed to follow-through to ensure customer satisfaction
- Willing to train others and committed to ongoing personal development
- Ability to use a variety of information technologies is essential, including e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good standard of English, both written and spoken with excellent communication skills
- Valid UK driving license
Educational requirements & Knowledge
Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering or similar with solid aftermarket background. The capacity to develop a solid understanding of our products, the market and service and parts sales process.
The successful candidate should have good analytical and communication skills. The candidate should also have team-building skills and possess the ability to find solutions for external and internal customers' needs.
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Professional manner in person and on the phone with customers
- Ability to deal with stressful situations with colleagues and customers
- Effective communication and collaboration skills; willingness to communicate transparently even when it is hard
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to touch or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear.
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
- The employee is expected to travel around UK and Ireland when needed, driving long distances and flights are expected.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Country and city description
Dynapac office, Rugby, England, United Kingdom
Please apply preferable directly via our internal job market Connecting Roads or send your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 30 November 2023.