Dynapac is a leading supplier of high tech soil and asphalt rollers, light equipment and pavers, committed to strengthen customer performance by being a partner on the road ahead. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices, and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network. Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia. Dynapac is part of the FAYAT Group.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CUSTOMS & EXPORT SPECIALIST
To strengthen the customs administration and export activities of Dynapac Aftermarket and German Product Company we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with basic experience and eagerness to manage our customs and export related tasks.
In this position you will work closely with the Divisional Aftermarket team and our colleagues from PC Wardenburg. Furthermore, in this position you are the owner of the customs and EUR1 process for our factory in Germany.
This position directly reports to the General Manager Dynapac Distribution Center, Germany.
- Cross-functional collaboration with our departments related to customs and export law requirements
- Preparation of preference calculation (EUR1) and document management in connection with long-term supplier declarations
- Monitoring, documentation and proper implementation of foreign trade and customs regulations for our company
- Preparation and submission of monthly Intrastat reports to the Federal Statistical Office and further annual statistics
- Support during customs audits
- Correspondence with authorities such as IHK, BAFA and customs office
- Maintenance of trade master data (HS codes) in SAP
- Substitute support in administrative tasks related to Pricing or Dyn@shop
- Participation in national and international projects within Aftermarket department
experience requirements & KnowledgE:
- Successful graduated business apprenticeship or comparable degree
- 1- 3 years experience in exports related functions
- Good knowledge in customs and certification processes in inbound and outbound logistics
- Good command of English is a must both oral and written
- Knowledge of overall Dynapac equipment desirable though not a must
- Good skills in SAP and MS Office (especially Excel) are a plus
- You are customer driven and a supportive team player
- You have good communication skills spoken and in writing
- You have good organization and planning skills
- You have a positive mindset
- You are creative and technical affine